Senin, 29 Juli 2013

Review Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner

Haaayy girls! ^^ 
Really happy today that I can post a review again. And this time, let me share about one of girls' must item: eyeliner.

Few days ago, I just broke my auto eye pencil from Oriflame. So I decided to buy the new one, and it comes from Etude House, Drawing Show Brush Liner. It comes in black color. This is kinda liquid eyeliner, but you will not find anykind of liquid inside. This is exactly a pen type brush liner.
Pinky and cute packaging
Drawing Show Brush Line
Start from its packaging, absolutely pinky and cute design. It contains a black pen brush liner with 0.6 grams (0.02 oz). When I  hold this liner, it feels like I'm holding  drawing pen and ready to make a manga! Lol.

Look at the tip. It is a very tapered and sharp brush end. But trust me, it feels really soft when applied on our skin. This liner glides smoothly on our lids. Its  tapered tip make us easier to make many styles of liner with few swipes! Super thin, thicker, layered, cat winged, gothic, emo, and the other styles. 


Tapered brush end

This liner has a super bold black color. It formulas designed to quick drying and waterproof. It also long lasting hold on our skin as long as you don't have an oily skin type.



And this picture below show that this liner has not rub-proof since I rubbed it for several times and it smudged :( But for notes, I applied lotion right  before draw this liner on my hand. So I guess it was easy smudged because of my oily hand skin.



Smudged after rubbed
So what happen if I watering and then rubbing this line? It's totally disappear :( But it's okay if you not rubbing it while wet condition.
Totally gone after rubbed on wet condition
As I said before, you can make your own creation eyeliner style with this brush. And it veeeery very long lasting hold on your lid. I used in the morning and I didn't need to retouch this liner until evening. It won't smudged as long as you not rubbing your eyes.
Super-thin line

Overall, I really really love this brush liner ♡ If you have the same feel like me, please tell me by leave comment in this post ^^

Thank you so much for reading and see you :)

5 komentar:

  1. Thanks for leaving your link ! :)
    I look forward to reading feature readings - now following :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice review :) I have the creamy gel one from étude house and it's quite waterproof ^^

    misaraisu

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for visiting:) I've been reading your review about the creamy gel one and it's really nice too. Too bad that I can't apply creamy eyeliner properly on my lids :(

      Hapus